Join like-minded peers for a series of dynamic in-person workshops, on-site tours, and hands-on assignments to develop your Lean Leadership skills. Graduates of the Lean Leader Course improve their communication, get better results from their team, and adopt powerful tools to reduce waste in their organizations.
There’s power in putting great people in a room together! Through four in-person workshops—and the hands-on assignments and feedback—you and your peers will walk away with powerful tools to effectively begin applying Lean principles in your workspace. In addition to Lean Foundations, such as workplace organization and continuous flow, this course teaches game-changing improvement methods, such as…
- Measuring for Change
- Documenting Reality
- Establishing Standard Work
- Running a Kaizen Event
- Process Analysis
- Setup Reduction
- Process Mapping
- Total Productive Maintenance
- The Leader’s Role in Lean Transformation
You’ll have project-type assignments to work on between sessions, reporting back to the group every week. Each project builds on the previous one, so you will see improvement of an area as you progress through the course. After completion, you’ll give a report-out of your achievement at a special gathering of your peers, with your company owners/managers invited to attend.
Join your peers and business leaders on two optional tours of companies well into their Lean transformation. You will see Lean concepts in action, such as standard work, visual controls, one-piece flow, and more. Participate in discussions immediately after each tour for insight and application.
- This is a four-session course with in-class training, assignments and tours.
- Classes are generally held one day per week from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Contact us to schedule the course for your business, or be notified of the next open course.
- All sessions are in English language.
Tour dates and final completion ceremony will be announced after start of the course.
- The course is available for your business as a custom class series for groups of 8 or more.
- It is also open to the public once per year as a four-week course for individuals or smaller groups.
- To learn more, contact Elizabeth Peters, email@example.com or call 503-250-2235.
This course gave me the best framework to make effective improvements. I learned a thorough approach to change and gained the tools to communicate effectively with others in the company.
I learned to step out of my comfort zone and use these principles to guide my team members. I am using what I learned from this course to make a difference in our company and my life.
I was blown away with everything I learned. And what a great group of people of people to network with! The future is bright in our industry knowing they are a part of it. Thank you for sharing everything you taught us. What an amazing experience. I’m a much better manager because of this course!